Thursday, September 18, 2008

Lord, I would trust Thee completely; I would be altogether Thine; I would exalt Thee above all.  I desire that I may feel no sense of possessing anything outside of Thee.  I want constantly to be aware of Thy overshadowing presence and to hear Thy speaking voice.  I love to live in restful sincerity of heart.  I want to live so fully in the Spirit that all my thoughts may be as sweet incense ascending to Thee and every act of my life may be an act of worship.  Therefore I pray in the words of Thy great servant of old, "I beseech Thee so for to cleanse the intent of mine heart with the unspeakable gift of Thy grace, that I may perfectly love Thee and worthily praise Thee."  And all this I confidently believe Thou wilt grant me through the merits of Jesus Christ Thy Son.  Amen A.W. Tozer
 

No comments:

Post a Comment