Friday, September 5, 2008

What's going on?


My little girls has been pretty fussy the last couple of days and we just did not know what was going on...  last night as Brent was holding her he said, I hope it's not the new diapers that are bothering her.    Ack!  How could they be?  She wasn't like this last week.  I just don't understand.

Then today as I was sweeping my finger through her mouth to take something out, I realized why she has been so fussy.

Teething.

Why had this not crossed my mind? My poor baby.  

I'm just thankful it's not the new diapers.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Poor little Livs! You are so cute about the diapers, I can't wait to try them once this little one arrives and grows a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, poor thing. Does teething ever stop once it starts???? Just wondering since you have some older kiddos. Now that Camden has most of his teeth, it seems to be slowing down a bit. Whew! (thanks for the awesome email about the diapers!!!)

    ReplyDelete