Thursday, September 4, 2008

Family Worship

I think if was about a year and a half ago that I received an email from a friend, a momma of five, telling me about a set of CDs that her family loved.  They were geared towards children, all scripture yet even her husband loved them and listened to them while he was alone in the car.  
She really encouraged me to get them.... it was  Seeds of Worship.  I think they had the whole collection but I just got the Faith and Courage CDs and  really loved them.

I recently received The Power of Encouragement - a new CD that will be released in October.  It came in the mail right before we left for vacation last week and we found ourselves turning it on each morning filling our minds with verses such as Philippians 4:12-13, Psalm 55:22, John 16:33 and Mark 9:35.  It follows the same line as the other Seeds of Worship CDs and we loved it just the same.  

It's a good thing.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carrie!
    Thank you for sharing these CD's! They look wonderful! We are always playing music here and are always looking for good solid music. I know that the girls would love them and I would love to add them to our music library soon! Hope all is well with you and family
    Anna

    ReplyDelete