We have so much to be thankful for. Even on hard days and long weeks, He is good and has blessed us with so, so much.
Thankfulness is the way we think, Joy is the abundance it produces.
1) I am a daughter of the living KING. He has saved me by His grace and called me His own. I delight in knowing I am safe with Him. He really is my everything.
2) I have an amazing husband. We are growing closer together and he brings such joy to my life.
3) I love watching the boys explore nature together, jump in mud and just take pure delight in life.
4) Faith. God is so good and loving, so kind to have blessed us with a little girl.
5) Olivia Grace. She is such a joy and I smile each time I look at her.
6) Our home. It really is a home. God’s peace and joy reign here.
7) God’s will. He has made it clear that this is where He wants us to be. We are so content knowing this is where He wants us. Yet I am so excited and can’t wait to see what that next step is!
8) I love being outside.
9) I love working with the boys. They find such joy in working – I just love seeing that fruit in their lives.
10) It is so awesome when you see “evidence of God’s grace” in our lives. Especially the boys. I love hearing their little prayers and when they say that Jesus loves them most.
11) The peace that you receive from spending time with the Lord. I want to know Him more.
12) The joy you have after spending some time on your knees. What a sweet time that is.
13) I Love my bed.
14) I love a good book.
15) Long walks and bike rides.
16) Being with family.
17) The smell of homemade bread cooking
18) I love being able to encourage others
19) The Titus 2 women the Lord has provided in my life. He is so good. I just want to keep growing in my walk with Him. I want to know Him more, to see Him more, and to hear Him more.
20) The quietness of the home when the kids are sleeping.
God is so good! His mercies are new every morning.