The function of a good book is to stand like a signpost guiding the reader to the truth and the life.
- The Screwtape Letters by CS Lewis
- The Hidden Art of Homemaking by Edith Schaeffer
What Is A Family by Edith Schaeffer
- George Mueller of Bristol by Arthur Pierson
- The Attributes of God by AW Tozer
Hudson Taylor's Spiritual Secret by Dr. and Mrs. Howard Taylor Family Driven Faith by Voddie Baucham Twelve Extraordinary Women by John MacArthur The Pursuit of God by AW Tozer
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
- Little Men by Louisa May Alcott
Pocketfull of Pinecones by Karen Andreola
- Lessons at Blackberry Inn by Karen Andreola
- Mission Minded Family by Ann Dunagen
- Laying Down The Rails by Sonya Shafer
- Reflections of the Psalms By CS Lewis
One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp
- Six Days Of War: Jun 1967 by Michael B. Oren
Don't Make Me Count To Three by Ginger Plowman God's Smuggler by Brother Andrew
- Shepherding A Child's Heart by Tedd Tripp
When Children Love To Learn by Elaine Cooper
There is the starting of my book list for 2011. I'd still like to add to it... maybe some books on American History or ....
What are you reading right now? What books do you love?