Friday, March 27, 2009

Our week in pictures

We started our week out by working on some fun projects.


My little man helping with his little sister who was still not feeling good.


Then we got hit with a blizzard but it did not stop the kiddos from having fun.


I don't think we've had this much snow at once since moving here but it was fun!


The snow was peaceful and lent itself to a quiet evening...  
candles lit, books read, games played...  all was good.




Have a peaceful weekend, my friends.
Carrie

5 comments:

  1. I love the fact that the boys are in shorts in the top picture, and by the end of the post, there's a zillion inches of snow out there. Only in Colorado! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a lot of snow after seeing the kids without coats on at the beginning of the week! Glad you made the most of it, though. It really can be very peaceful... if your able to stay home and not have to drive in it, right? :o) Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun!! We moved from Colorado about 4 years ago. My brother is still there, and he was shoveling his driveway early this morning.

    Only in CO can you wear shorts one day and scarves, hats and mittens the next:)

    I love all your pictures...peaceful and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, it looks like Michigan! :) I always love your week-in-pictures posts. Have a great weekend!

    ~Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks Like you got the same snow storm we did. We had fun playing in the snow too:D I can't believe its melting already. I guess I have to get used to Colorado.

    ReplyDelete