Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine's Day



A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. 
John 13:34
***


This year we are focusing on loving one another and showing each other our love.  We've been busy making Valentines for those we love, working on special projects for Daddy and tomorrow we'll go over to my sister's home for a Valentine's Day party for the cousins.




Today we are learning how to love each other, how to serve each other, how to protect our sisters and cherish our brothers...   There is still a lot to learn and it is not an easy lesson to learn because our flesh loves to rule our actions.  But we are working together and taking steps forward, learning and growing as a family...            


And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.  
Ephesians 5:2
***

So, my prayer for today is that we would learn to walk in love... to live a life of love... and for our actions to be saturated in love.
***


And now, it is my turn to go make a Valentines for the man that I love!



Happy Valentine's Day Week!

1 comment:

  1. I love how you are teaching your children the importance of family and love. Those kiddos are lucky to have you as their mom!!
    Happy Valentines
    S

    ReplyDelete