Monday, October 6, 2008

Children's Book Monday


Mud Pies and Other Recipes


Faith and I have been enjoying this book for the last few days. She was given a tea set for her third birthday and this book fuels her love for tea parties right now.  

Silky Spaghetti...  Mud Pies A' La Mud... Rainspout Tea...  these are just some of the recipes you will find in this fun book and it even has a suggested menu section with what to plan for a summer luncheon, a picnic or a wedding feast.  

The pictures are enchanting, the recipes fun and the memories made from enjoying this book with my three-year-old are so sweet.

Enjoy!

Go see A Path Made Straight for Children's Book Monday!


2 comments:

  1. Yay! I love Children's Book Monday! I have heard this book recommended twice now and I have yet to check it out. I think it's about time, don't you? Although I'm not quite sure about the Mud Pies...
    Thanks for the review!
    ~Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a cute book. I also have a book called Vegetable Soup I think the boys would love-about wiggily worms, homegrown hay and other tsstey things.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete