Here are some of my prayers for my little men.
- Cause them to come to a knowledge of the truth (1 Timothy 2:3,4)
- With your grace upon them, may they become strong and increase in wisdom (Luke 2:40)
- Place within them heart of obedience and help them to realize the importance of obeying us as their parents (Ephesians 6:1-4)
- Even in their youth, may they be as a grown up plant (Psalm 144:12)
- May they have a teachable heart, one that desires to learn and to grow (Proverbs 18:15)
- Help them to have the strength and discipline to flee the evil desires of youth and to pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace (2 Timothy 2:22)
- Teach them to work hard as working for the Lord and not for man (Colossians 3:23)
- May they become strong and courageous men, knowing that You are with them (Deuteronomy 31:6)
- May they act justly, love mercy and walk humbly with You (Micah 6:8)
Here is another great resource.