Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Well, I guess I am actually starting a blog. My goal is to record the daily joys of walking this journey. God has blessed us with so, so much and I don't want to forget how I am seeing His hand at work on a daily basis. I also want to record what the Lord is doing in my life beyond just putting it into my personal journal.


It will be interesting to see how often I post though! :) As you know, I am a wife, a mother to four, a homemaker, and we homeschool. I want to keep my priorities straight and this blog is not my top priority, nor should it be.

So here goes...

This is our journey.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go sissy - I am so glad you are taking the time to share your wisdom, encouragement and love with others!
    (I posted your first comment :))

    ReplyDelete